2017 District Sites
District dates and times are confirmed. District tournaments will be based on conferences again this year with the exception of the following:
1. Class B girls will have 1 District tournament in which the top 8 out of 9 girls team will advance to State.
2. Class C girls will have 1 District tournament in which the top 8 out of 9 girls teams will advance to State.
3. Class D girls will have 1 District tournament in which the top 4 out of 6 girls teams will advance to State.
Top 5 teams advance – A1 Boys & Girls (District results delayed pending score verification)
A1-30 Bowl, Fremont 9am – Nov. 19
Top 3 teams advance – A2 Boys & Girls
A2-Big Apple, Kearney 12pm – Nov. 18
Top 4 Boys teams advance – Top 8 Girls teams advance – B1 Boys and Girls
B1 – Maplewood Lanes, Omaha 11am – Nov. 19
Top 4 Boys teams advance – B2 Boys
B2 Boys- Gutterz, Holdrege, 11am – Nov. 19
Top 4 Boys teams advance – Top 8 Girls advance C1 Boys & Girls
C1 Boys- Dodger Bowl, North Bend 12pm – Nov. 19
C1 Girls- Kings Lanes, Norfolk 1pm – Nov. 18
Top 4 teams advance
C2 Boys – Sports Bowl, Ravenna 10am – Nov. 18
Class D –
Top 4 teams advance to State – D1 Boys and Girls
Sunset Bowl, York 11am – Nov. 19
District event admission charge: $5 (children 5 and under no charge)
This year, you will be bowling 3 regular games, followed by 5 games of Baker competition. The total score will be the final results of the event.
Use District info above for number of teams advancing out of each District tournament to State.
• Denim may not be worn during district-state competition and all players should have the NHSBF logo on the right sleeve. Coaches are NOT allowed to wear denim or hats as well, and should be in matching team uniform or business attire.
• The roster submitted today must be the same roster used at the state event. Changes to the roster may only be requested from the Commissioner and only for extreme situations. – see enclosed form. NEW – please list your roster in the order the team most likely will bowl in order at districts/states.