2017 District Sites
The District sites have been assigned and seeding will be based on the following criteria:
1. Win-loss conference record (if there is a tie use #2)
2. Head to head result (if 3 or more teams tied with the same win-loss record go to #3)
3. Conference ranking points (if there still remains a tie, NHSBF Commissioner will break tie using a coin toss)
Classes with 12 teams or less will only have 2 District tournaments (2 boys & 2 girls)
Please double check your team’s District assignment prior to the tournament as not all District classification numbers are the at the same center.
Top 2 teams advance – Boys: A1B & A2B
Top 4 teams advance – Boys: A3B Girls: A1G & A2G
Parkway Lanes – Lincoln – 12pm A1B, A2B, A1G
Classic Lanes -Gering – 12pm A2G
Westside Lanes – Grand Island – 1pm A3B
Top 4 teams advance – Boys: B1B, B2B
Top 3 teams advance – Girls: B1G
Top 5 teams advance – Girls: B2G
Maplewood Lanes – Omaha – 11:30am B1B, B1G
Strike & Spare Bowl- Lexington – 12pm B2G
Pastime Lanes – Hastings – 11am B2B
Top 2 teams advance – Boys: C1B, C2B
Top 4 teams advance – Boys: C3B Girls: C1G, C2G
King Lanes – Norfolk – 9am – C3B, C2G
Big Apple – Kearney – 11am- C2B, C1G
Longhorn Lanes – Burwell – 12pm – C1B
Class D – top 4 teams advance – Boys D1B, D2B, D1G, D2G
Sports Bowl – Ravenna – 11am – D1B, D1G
Westbrook Lanes – Columbus – 10am D2B, D2G
District event admission charge: $5 (children 5 and under no charge)
This year, you will be bowling 3 regular games, followed by 5 games of Baker competition. The total score will be the final results of the event.
Use District info above for number of teams advancing out of each District tournament to State.
• Denim may not be worn during district-state competition and all players should have the NHSBF logo on the right sleeve. Coaches are NOT allowed to wear denim or hats as well, and should be in matching team uniform or business attire.
• The roster submitted today must be the same roster used at the state event. Changes to the roster may only be requested from the Commissioner and only for extreme situations. – see enclosed form. NEW – please list your roster in the order the team most likely will bowl in order at districts/states.
For those teams advancing to the State tournament:
We have made arrangements with the following hotels for the 2017 NHSBF State tournament.
A portion of the hotel fee supports the NHSBF.